In Blamar Group we treat our clients’ products as if they were our own!
Our wide experience in the design, production and marketing of our own products (locks, accessories, railings, etc...), allows us to know how you would like your products to be treated.
That is why we are prepared to control the entire production process of any metal product. From the simplest piece to machines that include mechanical, electrical and electronic pieces. The processes are carried out according to the ISO9001 standards and were certified by TÜV-Rehinland (in September 2009).
• 30 years on the machine production market have allowed us to have a wide range of suppliers of materials (stainless, brass, aluminium, iron, plastics...) in any form (bar, plate, tube, metal extrusion, stamped, cast, microfusion...).
The origin of Blamar Group and our basic process. We have 26 CNC machines between machining centres and lathes:
• DAEWOO, DANOBAT, LEALDE, ZPS, CMZ and DOOSAN lathes. Diameter bars up to .... mm.
• FANUC, ROBODRILL, ENSHU, MAHO and JOHN FORD machine centres.
• Two permanent positions working on welding stainless steel or iron.
Bending / Punching
• Plate work through the company partly owned by Blamar: TCX (www.tcx.cat)
• For any treatment that the metal pieces require we have some reliable supplier approved by our quality system according to ISO 9001:2008.
Mounts/ tests / approvals
• We have assembly lines totally adaptable to the needs of the product and staff with wide experience in assembling all types of mechanisms.
• Availability to install test beds and possibility to prepare and pass product approvals in our installations.